1 cup sugar
10 cups water
- Sterilize your jars and lids.
- Stem, wash, and drain grapes.
- Prepare a syrup by combining the sugar and water and bringing it to a boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Add 1 cup of grapes to each quart jar. Ladle hot syrup into jars, being sure to release the air bubbles, until there’s 1 inch headspace.
- Wipe the rims and seal the jar.
- Process in a boiling water bath for twenty minutes (start counting once the water has reached a boil), more depending on altitude.
- I read where this does not have to be 20 min that 10 is also good.... but I will prob go the twenty just to make sure....