Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Taco Soup

Taco Soup

I am writing this here so I don't lose it....  :)

but feel free to try it..........NOT YOU ANNA you don't like Beans

TACO SOUP

1   1/2 pds hamburger brown
1 can hominy (yellow )
2 cans of pinto  (1 can Jalapeno, 1 can reg)
1 can Ranch style beans
2 cans of diced tomatoes  (1 of them Rotel tomatoes)
3/4# of Velveeta cheese
little water.


I want to thank you who have written comments I didn't think to respond there after the comment but now I do...:)
so sorry....
Yes Dennis and Carol are next to us...we may be parting ways soon in Feb
We are not sure where we are going  maybe an Army Corp park.  but not sure
We have thought about going down to the Valley to Bibleville
or maybe going and finding a place by my cousins  in San Antonio we are uncertain.  To cold to go home -4 this am.... 

Please say a prayer for George Reimer and his family, his daughter died yesterday.  May she rest in peace.  She loved the Lord and was a great lady.   George and his wife have  lost two daughters now.  Losing a child is one of the hardest painful things one can go through.  We are thinking of you George and here is a virtual hug....  love ya...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home