Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday a Day of Rest and Planning for new greenhouse…..:)

I love Sunday ,photo  the sun is now higher

 

…today we changed time and now it is lighter later.  These are wonderful months.

 

On the sad note my new fish died.  We called him Waldo cause you could never find him….rip

 

Waldo is in Fish heaven.

LJ said he froze.  mmmmmmmmmmmm  well he might have been to cold.  He was an Algae eater.  I would tell you what kind

but do not know how to spell his name.  But a hint it begins with a P…………………………….  and it is about that long.  Smile with tongue out

 

 

My venture into AquaPondics was not a successful one….but hey we do love the fish.  Will not be eating these fish.

 

Going to put down thoughts on our last 40 years of gardening. 

 

We do love the earth and the smell of dirt.

 

 

 

God is good……………..all the time…….

Labels: