Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Grace grace and More Grace

Sunday, February 24, 2008
Grace and Grace and more Grace
We have been blessed with a large family with 17 grandchildren. we are so thankful and so blessed for them. Being a parent has never been an easy job........and it is probably even more difficult today.

Sometimes I feel I have failed terribly as a parent. Then I think of God's Grace. What a comfort it is. What a gift He has given us. We always did the very best we knew raising our children and have ask for forgiveness for our many mistakes. If we had to do it again would we do it different? I think so. My pastor told me the other day.....the only thing we can take to heaven with us is our Children. And That is one of those statements one hears in life I will never forget.

But We know it is not what we do or what we have done. It is what He did..........He did it all.... He came, He suffered and He died that we might live forever. He gives us all the grace and forgiveness we will ever need. For this I praise God...

God's grace and his goodness what a wonderful thing... Someone, somewhere said.....we don't get tomorrows grace today. We get it just when we need it. Boy has that proved to be true.

When I get so upset is when I do not stay into today and receive the grace God has given me for today.
This is such comfort and peace for me ...we don't have to fight tomorrows battles today.........................God is so Good......all the time.

Labels: