Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Friday, December 7, 2007

Da Beautiful UP

Yesterday was another beautiful day in da UP...

.Maybe my geranium's will still be blooming at Christmas. :)

It seems to me that the sun has been shining more this year than any other.

 I used to count the sunny days.

We had some 55 gal barrels of water in our green house that was attached to our house on the farm. We opened the windows in our house and zap....warm heat. It was really cool. But Solar really was not that great in the middle of winter. There is a month when the sun seems to disappear some where. We almost forgot what color it was.....

 I LOVE THE SUN.. And I miss my greenhouse.

Shock of all Shock, Baker Boy wanted to change the family room around today. WOW I just about fell on the floor.... I think he has lived tooooooooooooo long with me. ( My family gives me a hard time as nothing is in the same place every time they come here.)

 But Doctor Phil said. " It is good exercise" Baker Boy heard this too.... so I quote him often.......................But Doctor Phil says..............
I say it is way cheaper than a tread mill or exercise equipment. today
 I think I will move the dining room and put it in the living room.
Keeps life exciting and drives people nuts...but just think of how many calories I will burn. teeee heeeee....

Labels: