Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Restful Sabbath

Sunday, October 21, 2007



It is a beautiful day today. A much better looking day than yesterday. Battle of the flu. Called my good friend who is teaching me about Homoeopathy and took some Oscillococcinum, and feel much much much better today. A little weak but prob from not eating.

BB made me some homemade chicken soup with homemade noodles now who could ask for more?
He is getting ready to go to church and for me this day will be a wonderful Sabbath of rest.
This prayer came in my email today from a very dear friend and I love it so much I wanted to put it here.


Father, I ask You to bless my children, grandchildren, friends, relatives , co-workers and email buddies reading this right now. Show them a new revelation of your love and power. Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit this very moment . Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy. Where there is self doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace .In Jesus' precious name. Amen."

Labels: ,