Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Sunday, October 7, 2007

A Bit of Color

Sunday, October 07, 2007












A little bit of color

Sundays Ponders

I love Sunday????
Sunday for me is a day of rest and reflection. Thanking God for a blessed week, for great friends and our great family.

Today I am listing a few sayings I wish I would have known twenty years ago

1. " How Important is it????

2. Don't make Mountains out of Mole Hills.!!!

3. and one of the greatest saying of all that changed my life forever was " YOU MAY BE RIGHT" How I wish I would have known this one when my father was still alive. It seems for my whole life we had this love/ fight relationship. Maybe it was because we were so much a like.....( I do shudder to think of it.) But I may be right....

How many quarrels have we had with others that really do not matter at all.??? (sorry dad) ...How important are they really??? Do I really care if we have beans or corn for supper? I don't think so....
Power. Control...why do some people need this over others?
Maybe because deep down inside they are unhappy??? They do not like them selves? I really don't know the ans.
But I do know that the Lord has changed my life forever. All the mistakes and screw ups I have made have been forgiven....... And this lady here will be thankful till the day she dies.

I love my God , my family, friends, and my Country.....
....and will forever be grateful.

May you have a blessed Sabbath

God is good......................... All the time

Labels: ,