Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Clean house????

Thursday, September 27, 2007



HOW TO CLEAN THE HOUSE
1. Open a new file in your PC.
2. Name it "Housework."
3. Send it to the RECYCLE BIN.
4. Empty the RECYCLE BIN.
5. Your PC will ask you, "Are you sure you want to delete Housework permanently?"
6. Calmly answer, "Yes," and press mouse button firmly ...
7. Feel better? Works for me!

My good friend Christine Sent this to me.........and Hey Chris it works for me!!!!!

Friends

My grandaughter stayed with me this last weekend. She was telling me of a big fight that happened between two girls in a near by town. She was there but not involved and it ended up in calling the police. Thankfully no one was badly hurt. We started talking about how important it is to chose the right friends. I repeated something to her that my mom had always told me......you could become.. "Guilty by association". Wrong place wrong time thing and never even be a part of it but just by being there it could soak you in.
After are little chat we proceeded to Sat night worship service at church.
Much to both our surprise the preacher was preaching and quoted the same exact words and talked on the same thing..."Guilty by association....
This always blows me away but it is so exciting when this happens.

Then today in my email a letter with the following....

The Bible, common sense, and now the "New England Journal of Medicine"all say the same thing:

Be careful about the friendships you form, for those friendships in turn form you. It just makes sense, then, to choose wisely. Do not be misled:

"Bad company corrupts good character" (1 Corinthians 15:33 TN IV).

Someone is speaking ........ I don't believe in coincidences. Everything happens for a reason....


God is good ...........all the time.....


Labels: ,