Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Oh My Baker Boy...Happy Birthday...

Wednesday, September 19, 2007



Today is Baker Boy's Birthday. He is the love of my life. God has truly blessed us. OK yeah..... Believe me when I say being with him is like Fine Wine..........it just keeps getting better and better ...........
Baker Boys brother came in last night....it is one great birthday present for him.

Well today is also as BB calls it Needle Knocker day. A group of us women get together to make Prayer Shawls.

Fall has arrived and it is good.....the weather here is crazy. BB birthday and still picking red tomatoes out of the garden.

Goat report: Tina is blah blah blah blah....all day......
think she is looking for a man..................sigh...........

God is Good................................All the time.......

Labels: ,