Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Something New to me and very Frugal Homeopathy

Wednesday, September 12, 2007



This last six days has been a new learning experience for me. Starting to Learn to take control of my health. My good friend Nancy who resides in AK has led me on a new venture to health. It is called Homeopathy. I sure don't even begin to understand it all but have seen some pretty amazing things happen to me in less than one week. In regards to my very chronic asthma, have had many serious attacks for the last twenty years. This is day six for me and with her advice and starting some new remedies I am pretty much symptom free.



We are looking forward to learning more of this health style that has been around since the 17th century . Learning how to use the many remedies and there for take control of our health at a more affordable and healthier lifestyle. This may be the most frugal tip ever as we just read yesterday medical premiums are going up over 6%. Taking control of our own health and living a healthy lifestyle is the very best thing to do.

Labels: