Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Friday, September 28, 2007

The Brain of a Snowflake

Friday, September 28, 2007


This blog has never been on a "schedule" so I write when it seems like there is something to say.
Flylady calls them God Breezes.
There are so many topics I want to explore and write about.

This is the way a flakes brain works....
It is all over the place
. (smile)
Sometimes I amaze my husband.
We can be talking very serious about something, and the next thing I say is.......

.Boy!!! I really want Chickens!!!! .

I miss our home eggs so much...

.He looks at me with a strange stare ,and just smiles.
Bless his heart. He is one great guy. Even after all these years. ..

We have always prayed that God would send those who he wanted in our lives and keep away those that He did not. .

I'm just sending the thoughts of a snowflake out to the Universe and letting the Universe decide the outcome. (And by the way I really, really want chickens........ :)

Labels: ,