Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Monday, February 23, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook~February Edition

Outside my window...
You do not even want to know what I see ........but its white

a lot of white

I am thinking...
That the doctor Baker Boy had today said it was 89 in San Antonio (sigh)

I am thankful for...
All our many blessing ,and every thing good in our life........ oh yes and very thankful for the chocolates Baker boy and I keep fighting over..........tee heee JUST KIDDING>>>> Ron and Lois sent with oranges and grapefruit.......YUM YUM

From the kitchen..
Salmon patties and potatoes and green beans are smelling pretty good right now
..I am creating...
A notebook with all our important stuff in it......

I am going...
to J grandsons ball game tonight. Although school was canceled there is still a game....

I am reading
My calendar

I am hoping..
That Baker Boy does not have to have surgery

.I am hearing..
snowflakes hit the ground...... (pretty good hearing eh?


.Around the house..
It needs to be cleaned Nyla is shedding our Jet does not shed......... very thankful for that.



A few plans for the week
Baker boy starts 6 weeks of Physical therapy on Thursday .. Three times a week will be great Marquette time............... :)



One of my favorite things...a picture thought to share




The cardinal we had last spring. He was so beautiful......



God is good.......................all the time

Labels: