Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A great Sunny Day in Goliad




                                                  The Mission Espiritu Santo at Golidad State Park

                          I know Alfred Hitchcock was here this is in the business district in Victoria he filmed the movie The Birds.  There were more birds on these  lines than I have ever seen in my life.  These lines were full also
the lines behind us
and the lines on the other side of the road full with singing birds. 
  They must have been holding bird singing school.

I think they were singing Bye Bye Birdie......... 
T
68 degrees in Victoria when we arrived :) Posted by Picasa
Now this is more like it  :)


God is good ....all the time

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home