Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Simple Life Simple thoughts,

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...It is very dark

I am thinking...wish we would have driven to Munising last night to see the amazing northern lights

I am thankful...#14  Amazing four seasons


In the kitchen...going out for dinner tonight so a free day :)

I am wearing...my new bathrobe (coat from Karen)

I am creating...

I am going...to go to town soon

I am wondering...what new venture we can do this winter

I am reading...books on Amish from aunt Retha

I am hoping...to have a great winter

I am looking forward to...seeing what to day brings

I am hearing...Joyce Meyer and cars driving by

Around the house...getting storms on and getting set for winter

I am pondering...

One of my favorite things...chocolate

A few plans for the rest of the week: Going into Marquette, going to Dennis and Carols a great time at church for Fall Festival

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To God Be The Glory

.