Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Simple Life Simple thoughts,

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...It is very dark

I am thinking...wish we would have driven to Munising last night to see the amazing northern lights

I am thankful...#14  Amazing four seasons


In the kitchen...going out for dinner tonight so a free day :)

I am wearing...my new bathrobe (coat from Karen)

I am creating...

I am going...to go to town soon

I am wondering...what new venture we can do this winter

I am reading...books on Amish from aunt Retha

I am hoping...to have a great winter

I am looking forward to...seeing what to day brings

I am hearing...Joyce Meyer and cars driving by

Around the house...getting storms on and getting set for winter

I am pondering...

One of my favorite things...chocolate

A few plans for the rest of the week: Going into Marquette, going to Dennis and Carols a great time at church for Fall Festival

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home