Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Ok Finally fig it out.........whew..thought I lost everything

Whew.....got them back.  Thought I was going to have to upload over 300 pictures again.  I love Google..  Just googled it and found it in 5 min on how to get them back.

This makes me very happy.

But two weeks on my new GF diet has really changed my life.  Although I do not always like not eating my Cardamon Bread and Raisin Bread. :(

But on the good side I found out m&m's plain are Gluten free.  

Trust in the Lord with all your heart lean not unto you own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths:  woke up saying this.

Lord please direct my paths....

Labels: