Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Friday, February 13, 2009

Frugal Friday

A good way to keep Friday frugal is not to go to the store.
or maybe just

not open your purse ...................... or maybe

Not to go far from the house. Maybe not even out of the house..... mmmmmmmmmm

Or..... maybe not getting out of bed that would work to............tee heeeeee

I was reading an article about how much food we throw away...it is amazing


......here in the US it was a lot..


It was much, much more than a lot.....

It was even more than a real lot......

so Frugal Friday is clean out the frig day...........don't throw it out that perfect food.........


..spaghetti that you had three times already this week.........and it now is looking kinda like worms........ JK (just kidding)

Well giving it to the dogs would be a very frugal treat .


I have been looking at every carrot as a nickel?

Every banana as a quarter


 ( I really dislike Bananas and do not know why I buy them...... oh yeah I remember...... for Baker Boy............
Anna gave me green bags that are supposed to keep Bananas for almost ever.....
so I will just let them sit there on the counter in their new pretty Green bag and see if it works....... well maybe I lied maybe not for ever...... that is a long long time...........

I will let you know.

There are 16 bags and they will prob last till I am 92 and 1/2 cause you can use each one 20 times.
They are very cool looking.....thanks Anna........... Baker Boys bananas will not turn black now.

 Baker Boy says thanks...

than go quickly and all the money you have saved on Frugal Friday, all that money you would have spent take it and put it in a big Fat Piggy bank.......


or Zucchini bucket.
Or bury it in the back yard if you want.


but be sure to consider and take a portion and go bless someone else.... ...cause

It is just a great thing to do............ it is even more fun if you don't let them know you did it......... .

This blog may or may not make any sense cause I need sleep...........maybe a lot of it.......

mmmm maybe
should have stayed in bed this Frugal Friday

In a week or so this would be even later cause it is really is 11:20 and not 10:20... just ask my body.............
............See Ya........................................................

Labels: