Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Monday, February 9, 2009

February 9th

Outside my window... it is very quiet and it is getting light........Snow banks abound

I am thinking...
This is the day that the Lord had made we s
hall rejoice and be glad in in it............(singing)
I am thankful for...
The promise of Springtime

From the kitchen...

Sits a pan of Betty Cr ocker brownies with FUDGE fro
sting I baked Baker Boy last night. Well maybe baker boy and his wife......


I am creating...

My Grocery List............. Choc is on top...

I am going...
To go and eat a Brownie.....(maybe) to be healthy I will put it on top of my oatmeal and then to town and I do not like Groc shopping except for the Chocolate part........ (bad me)

I am reading...

The Marquette Mining Journal and clipping coupons
OH LOOK..........brownies are on sale......mmmmmmmmm
I am hoping...

There are a lot of sales.......but now da
ys it seems everything is on sale even if its really not.......mmmmmmm does that make any sense?????
I am hearing..

My puppy Jet , bark and he is trying to wake up Baker Boy..
..... .
Around the house...
I am thinking of moving the TV...........It has been a day since I changed the house............and .cabin fever does that to you....makes you want to move things . ( That is when you are not sick on the couch with the flu)
One of my favorite things...

Is to take pictures, and then take some more. I love my camera.

A few plans for the rest of the week:


Take some pictures, eat some brownies, .....go to Prayer Shawl Circle, put in my blog Pasty Pie..a very Yooper thing. But very tasty and very frugal meal and MEN love it......(with ketchup) I like sour cream

Pasty's are a very YOOPER thing or basically anyone else who like to eat.......they are very popular in da UP

Here is picture thought I am sharing..
this was the most beautiful section of forget-me-knots we have ever seen on a beautiful back road in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.




God is good all the time

Labels: