Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Friday, February 6, 2009

Day Book

FOR TODAY Friday Feb 6 10:40 PM

Outside my window...

It is Pitch dark

I am thinking...
am I ever thankful and grateful for ans prayer and getting over the flu

I am thankful for...
Our many Christian family friends and grandchildren

From the kitchen...today
BakerBoy better known as hubby has made dinner again.......he is a blessing

I am wearing...
clothes instead of PJS which I have lived in all week.

I am creating...
A Prayer shawl......


I am going...
to bed soon

I am reading...
blogs and learning much

I am hoping... and praying that
there is soon a cure for cancer

I am hearing...
Hubby loading the woodstove

Around the house..
It needs a very good cleaning cause it has been neglected all week.

One of my favorite things...
Is Flowers and choc which my Baker Boy brought to me while I was sick

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Catch up on laundry cleaning and making Pastie Pie for Finish Potluck at Church tomorrow night.


Here is picture I am sharing...
It is a part of our front yard I could be looking at if it was 11:00 AM and not 11:00 PM

Labels: