Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March 4The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window...
white
a lot of white
I am thinking...
About Dave a dear friend who lost his wife our friend Christine unexpectedly in surgery this last week. She had just turned 50 so young. She was healthy and it was such a shock.
Truly our days are numbered and we never know how long we will walk on this earth. May she rest in peace.
And the Lord give Dave comfort and strength. May he be held up by the prayers of God's people.
I am thankful for... the Chinook winds that bring the promise of spring.
It is a different smell in the air.
And it happened yesterday........
Our Pastor Paul's successful back surgery.
From the kitchen..
The kitchen is closed...(( (did ya hear that Baker boy?))
..I am creating...
A book on my life
I am going... to sleep..........and tomorrow
To Marquette Baker Boy has PT for his arm.
And it may hit 40's this week.....
I am reading
the magazine Servant
I am hoping..
This snow melts slow and the UP does not float away into Lake Superior..... JK we got a lot of snow but not that much......... :)
.I am hearing..
Our dog asking to go to bed.
.Around the house..
It needed to be changed around again.
It said spring time was coming and it's time for a change.......  :)
A few plans for the week
Cheering on the Cougars ....... Going to Marquette
One of my favorite things...a picture thought to share
Hoping these days are gone for a while...a long while.......my first attempt at snow blowing...under baker boys watchful eye.........

Labels: