Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Sunday, July 19, 2015

No answers

Does God hear my prayers???

Commit to prayer

Do not block or hinder prayers in anyway

Means to ask...do not presume...  not complicated

Not hard or difficult

Pray all through the day......   Satan will try and keep us from praying.


No peace no power

7 times ....ask...what ever you ask for in My name I will do it....increible promises

Look at all 7 scriptures.....somebody has to pray than God works...

God is working......ask and God is working
John 14-12........If anyone believes in me He will do what I do and He will do greater than these.

13- will grant whatever you ask in my name
that the Father will be glorified....

If you abide in Him he will abide in you....
we do not deserve it do not be down.....
John 15-7  Ask what you will and it will be done for you....  15-16  I chose you go and bare fruit...  John 16-23
We cannot change ourselves......stop working being a christian.
Verse 23- Father grants you whatever you ask in my name
cast all your care on me.... do not need to fig it out... John 16-26 7th time ask and pray in my name...
I ask you in Jesus name.....ask
asking....

Pray for the Church
Family.....
Pray for sisters
Pray for Janet

Labels: