Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Upper Peninsula Winters Are VERY LONG CHAINED SAWED ICE OFF ROOF.....YIKES










  Chain sawed the ice off the roof..........

 it was about to pull our porch off..












Larry did a mean thing and said the snow pushed the tub off the deck....

April Fool......and of course I fell for it..  :)



There is a tub in there.....



Nyla is Singing.....  


."The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow..Tomorrow.

.Get Your RoadTrek Gassed       and Lose Your Sorrow..

Spring Is Here.  

Tomorrow tomorrow


 I love you tomorrow 


                                          your only a day away.........

thanks to Al Waterson......


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


And I also say unto thee, that thou art Peter
                  and upon this rock
I will build my church;
 and the gates of Hell
 shall not prevail against it.

HIS CHURCH WILL ALWAY PREVAIL..............



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home