Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Spring is in the air...........




Ok this is crazy but it is starting to smell like 

            spring.  You can just smell it in the air.
This makes me and the birds very happy... 


 Yipppeeeee

We are still searching for Rosie2 Roadtrek....  


where oh where is she??????  I think she is 

going to have to find us...cause we sure can't find 
her.......





church last night and some of the family

came over    a great time....... 









+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I have to say today has been hard for me.. I get 
distracted so easy...  Help me Lord...
Proverbs 9
Ok I went to to read James 6 and there is not 
one...  :)  So an email came in that told me there 
are 31 proverbs one for every day of the month.. 
 So
 on to proverbs..  
"Whoever corrects a mocker invites insult; 
whoever rebukes a wicked man incurs abuse.

8Do not rebuke a mocker or he will hate you; 
rebuke a wise man and he will love you.
Ok so what is a mocker???  
a person who causes repeated emotional 
pain, distress, or annoyance to 
another mockers
 who were making her life miserable



What does rebuke mean? 
 to speak in an angry and critical way to 

(someone)


This is so so true....   




+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++






Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home