Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Friday, March 7, 2014

A real heat wave

Well finally 

woke up to 18 degrees this morning!!!!!!!

Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!










Yesterday was the first day it smelled like spring outside.

The birds seem to even sense it...  


It was a day that just makes one happy.  



Thank God for the promise of Springtime........

I love Mac Lucado....we went to his church in Texas when we were there...  this came in my inbox today and boy oh boy what a word for me.... thank you Max



Like a Child
by Max Lucado

No child understands the logic of going to bed while there’s energy left in the body!  I remember when our daughter, Andrea, was just five. We finally got her to bed.  I went in to give her a final kiss, when she lifted her eyelids and said, “I can’t wait until I wake up!” Oh for the attitude of a five-year-old!
Is it any wonder Jesus said we must have the heart of a child before we can enter the kingdom of heaven? He said, “Believe me, unless you change your whole outlook and become like little children you will never enter the kingdom of heaven (Matthew 18:3).” In other words, quit looking at life like an adult.  See it through the eyes of a child.

“I can’t wait to wake up,” are the words of a child’s faith. Andrea could say them because she plays hard, laughs much, and leaves the worries to her father. Let’s do the same.


We may have been scammed on Craigslist.  Not real sure yet but God is showing me to be like a child...  do not worry
God is my father and going to  leave the worries with him.... 






----My James today:-----------------------------------------


The word brings stability, fruitfulness, and fulfillment and all that we do will prosper. (see Psalm 1:3)


Day 6:
James 
 be patient and stand firm
Don't grumble against each other
,The Lord is full of compassion and mercy
.Let your "Yes" be yes, and your "No," no, or you will be condemned.
Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise.   (  singing and listening to songs of praise makes me happy )




========================================================
GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME

                   ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD
========================================================

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home