Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Be Confident





Do not be self confident..... this is a foolish person
Apart from You I can do nothing....

Confidence: Be  Bold have a wonderful adventurous exciting life

God has equipped each of us for greatness...

Don't be narrow minded people.. think big dreams

Do what God intends you to do...  

Enjoy life....

without confidence... people will use you. we become people pleasers. 

 Can not be a man  pleaser and a God pleaser.  

Be a God Pleaser........

You can do anything you need to do in life....


God is with me and I can do anything... Through Christ who strengthens me... 
  God is with me...........  
Let Him Be your example in humility...

Confidence and humility are married.  Nothing with out Christ but with Him there is nothing I can not do

Know you can do nothing with out HIM....
God knew what He was getting when He got me...
God is with YOU...
Know your faults:
 And I ask God to change anything and to develop my strengths..


--------------------------------------------------------------
30/30  Day four....My notes 


Meditating on the word brings wisdom, prosperity and success.
(see Joshua 1:8)

James 4:  
1.  Submit to God....
2 Ask with right motives....  You have not because you ask not...
3. Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

4.Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will    lift you up.

5. Do not boast... boasting is evil

6"If it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or

 that."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home