Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year Blessings on Our Year

Blessing on our year...

2014 
May we have 

a Year of Grace

  A Year of God's Blessing

 A Year of seeking Him more


  A Year of inter Peace even among turmoil.  

May we have a heart to Bless others.

May we learn to listen to those hurting

May we have the power to stay busy Blessing with our mouth. 
( numbers Chapter 6: )
Say out loud 
God I bless this day in Jesus name
I bless my husband
my children 
my grandchildren
greatgrandchildren
Bless Me
Lord give us Peace...

May we learn the power of words
in 2014....

James 3:10
Do not say anything neg
Bless this day

We have more authority than anyone else does.  Speak positively..   

Overturn the neg others try to make.
Deut 28:

What an exciting time to be alive

God is good .....all the time

All the time........God is good....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home