Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Positive Encouraging Words.

Notes to me from Joyce today and oh how I need this.. on  the tongue...

God wants to use  US---------YOU....


Please help me Lord to change my words...

Lord teach me to talk........

                         stop talking about everything that is wrong...

not say anything negative.....

Pray and say...

speak what the word speaks    ........... and not how we feel....
Prov 15:23...

.Increase your joy by giving the right ans.

When ask How are you???         Practice saying I am excellent..

Pray and say...
We can change the atmosphere around us if we begin to be positive..

If you give others joy you can increase your joy....

Encourage.  build up..

Everything that is going on is not bad.

You overcome with good.



1thes: 5-14......

.When is the last time you encouraged your boss?

Write letters of appreciation..You can never please everyone.

form a habit of adding value to everyone you touch.  You can make a difference in their life.  What you give away comes back to you as a harvest.  Look for something good in everyone you meet.  Spread some

How do you talk about your future?

Little phrases... Life changing..

Forgive me
I appreciate you
I am sorry
I was wrong
Please
Thank you....

When things go wrong...

It is no problem
don't worry about it
I make mistakes
I forgive you
do not let it pressure you
do not give it another thought...

My prayer:  Lord please give me words: words that are edifying, encouraging, uplifting. Forgive me for any unkindness, unedifying words spoken.  

thank you Lord for the gift of:
1/ teachers
2. friends
3 The word.
4. Peace
5 Grace
Beautiful skies.  Magnificent clouds...and much needed rain....thank you....

God is good all the time

All the time God is good.......