Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Think three......think on Good things.... Do NOT WORRY

The do not worry or fret... 
The top Dove saying to the bottom cardinal..." Hey save some for me...:"

'
My personal thoughts and lesson to apply for my day:  

Chose three people everyday.....three.....  when you run out of people start over....  (words from Joyce Meyer)

 and chose something that you really like....Everyone has good points...


.think on them several times a day.  think on the good not the bad.....

this is a good thing....

Phil 5:8
.Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.

I have to say this has been one of my life long verses...  God brings it to mind ALL THE TIME..  the first time I heard it my clicker clicked.  I received it unto my soul and claimed it.

Trust God and stop trying to fig things out.
Pretty soon the auto respone is :

Auto response.... I trust God


I was just a worrier

 YOU DONT WORRY..

.trust God..

worry is useless......

We get the grace to handle today.....  everyday we get the grace.  His Mercy  is new every morning... Great is His faithfulness oh Lord Great is your faithfulness......Great is your faithfulness....   Can not say this with out singing....

  One day at a time...

Mana was given just one days supply..Once in the morning and once in the evening....

. do not gather more of  it  or it will rot and stink....

 do not spend today trying to fig out tomorrow.  Thank God for today..  He is going to give you what you need to do it.. 

Get over the hump....fig out it does not do one bit of good to try and fig it out.......  come to the end of our self.....  TRUST GOD

Wait on God to show us....trust God...
Trust on lean on with all your heart and MIND....do not rely on your understanding.. 

You are not smart enough to take care of your own life...... 

Stop trying to fig things out.....this was so hard for me and still is..but praise God it is better than it used to be..... I am a person who is a figeritouter....  a new word.  I build new words all the time... 
:)

TRUST GOD......react in a brand new way..... Stop worrying...  

You mind is very important....add power to your life and take action...



God is so good all the time........... all the time   God is good..........

Have a blessed day....May God richly bless you and make His face shine on YOU and give you peace.....