Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Thursday, March 14, 2013

trusting God why is it so hard?????




Trust God
It is amazing how happy we could be if we trust God....

Do I do it all the time???   sad to say no.....

my husband tells me I am a fig it outer...and boy is he right. I drive him crazy and me crazier...
I exhaust myself trying to fig it out when all I need to do is eat the manna for today

 and trust God........   we do not get manna for the week or year just day by day.


He gives us all the grace  for today....our manna.

                       
I need to Stay in today...

I am not smart enough to run my own life....

I know that  God will take care of me.
if I cast my cares upon him....
I need to.retire from trying to take care of me..
.cause it never does one bit of good
 do not worry ....................................trust God..

            do not worry................................. trust God completely with my life

                                      do not worry,

                                                     worry torments you and makes you sick


                                Metal stress...can completely wear you out.  It sure does me.





proverbs 3:5
 Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight




speak, sing, meditate on the word of God...
God has a good plan for me.....replace bad thoughts with good ones..

God meets all my needs abundantly... 


Get comfortable not knowing.......
=====================================================
gifts given
bible
coffee
teachers


Labels: