Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Words are powerful.......OOPS there I go again...

Being accountable for my words:

Psalms 19:14

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.


Really slipped up yesterday... Oh boy
 Lord help me....

thought I had to share something that was less the good about someone else...

  Forgive me Lord...

My mouth is like a wild animal.....(a quote from Joyce)

Words they can build up or they can tear down....
Keep tongue from evil: help me Lord help me....from
Gossip
criticism
rude
judgmental
complaining
faultfinding
telling secrets

Learn to talk about good things..... positive things

Sometimes I wonder how my husband can put up with my words
they even drive me crazy.....

Don't rehearse our problems do not talk about it.....the more you talk the more unhappy you make yourself

the more we talk about your problems the more you decrease your joy.
Stop talking about everything that is wrong in my life.....
the less you talk about problems the less problems you have...  yipppeeee

Be anxious for nothing......  pray and say,

Say what we pray......


God I believe you are working in my life...



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Gifts given:
words
mind
friends
hearing

More joy power and progress.....
thank you Lord...
=========================================================
God is good all the time
               All the time God is good.........



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home