Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Blizzard 20013 UP Michigan

Who is that?????????




OOPS  LJ fell in the snowbank...............mmmmmmmmmmm guess
I will go and pull him out.............



Not long till spring now............Nope it is just around the corner......

I see it.....




No one and I mean No one I know loves snow like this man........

he is beaming and just runs that blower all day...........  :)



Today is a gift
Every day is such a gift
Thank you Lord for snow making some people so happy
One man's happiness 

My thought is

We do need to make lemonade out of Lemon's...

Oh my what is coming in the window right now???

can it be??????????????????yes it is..............


Mr. Sun.....
===========================================================
God is good all the time
All the time God is good........

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home