Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Making dog food.... OUR: Springer Spaniel lab meet Nyla

Making Dog Food
1/3rds is what I am doing

1/3  of Qunioa or rice
1/3 lbs of ground blended Vegtable frozen green beans, carrots, NO ONIONS
1/3 pound ground turkey or eggs for a cheaper protein.

http://www.survivalblog.com/2011/12/how_to_make_homemade_dog_food.html
is where I took my portions.

I have made it for years and always used different portions.  I put a small amount of flax in ours and some cheap olive oil for her coat.

If we do not blend the vegetables our dog gets sick..

not a pretty site.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gifts given
our animals
snow
warm blankets

God is good all the time................
    all the time God is good.

Peace makes the final decision...Even if I don't understand why...
Follow Peace.......
Let God have His way in your life............my prayer ...



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home