Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Prayer Shawls Group.....Blessing others

We started a local Prayer Shawl group.

It started in 2007 if I remember right.  It started with three and now has grown and meets in our church on Tue mornings.

We have made hundreds of prayer shawls and made them praying for who ever God lays on their heart.  Those who are sick or need prayers for healing.

There where times when there was not enough money for knitting needles.

LJ made me Great knitting needles  out of wood dowels.  This would make a great gift to your knitting friends......... Big ones which make the perfect prayer shawl.
I love them and the sound of the wood clicking against each other. In fact they are my favorite knitting needles.  He put a wood knob on the end so the stitches would not fall off.




Labels: