Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Monday, January 21, 2013

An inexpensive Humidifier......Crock Pot



This is my crock Pot
What is it doing????  
It is very cold here................BELOW ZERO.....brrrrrrrrrrrrr
Do I have a humidifier for my house?  mmmmmmm nope
Do I have the money to go and by one? mmmmmmmmmmmm nope
Do I have a crock pot? MMMMMMMMMMM  YES
Does it work for my humidifier?      YES
Did I save a lot of money?   Yes
But I do have to  fill it once a day...  it has to be very inexpensive to run...
It puts some of the much needed moist air in the house when it is so dry.
But it is not as dry with gas heat as it was when we had the wood cookstove.
But than again that one was easy....  just kept a pot of water on top of the stove
all the time.....
Boy do I miss the wood heat.  We took our wood stove out of the kitchen a few years ago....  sure do miss it.....
Nothing in the world heats the body like wood.  

So thankful
for heat
for crock pots
for water....


God is good all the time......................all the time God is good....

Labels: