Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Friday, January 18, 2013

Seeds at Menards for 1.00

Today's Bargain:                 20 packs of seeds for a dollar.......  :)


OK every year I buy these seeds...
Never have I seen them 20 packs for a dollar.
Now how could one go wrong.......when LJ just bought a tomato small
for 3.29 cents.....???????  
do they grow?  Yes
If I get one tomato these will pay for themselves.
wow what a deal......
Am I a seed fanatic?  well maybe...but seeds do last
and the amazing thing is these are heirlooms.
Get your seeds today and watch for them.
It is  a good thing as Martha would say ...  :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thankful today
For seeds
for Menards
for a car to get to town...

God is good all the time
All the time God is good.  

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home