Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Letter to God thankful for my blessing of a Godly husband



So thankful that today that I work up and on my heart was the joy of a Godly husband

Prayers for my husband,

 last night when he went to the men's bible study
he was told that the Lord has chosen him to serve as Elder at our Church.


So thankful
 that God has blessed me to live 41 years with such a godly man.  One who loves the Lord with all his heart and soul.
He is a wonderful funny guy.  He makes people laugh.  People love to be around him





A man who treats me like a queen.  Still after all these years together he opens the car door for me.



 I want to thank the Lord for my Godly husband.





======================================================================
Gift of Peace
Gift of Sevice
Gift of teachers..


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home