Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Friday, January 3, 2014

Six things to say EVERYDAY of MY LIFE


Six things to say Everyday of my life
Another lesson from Joyce Meyer :

Spoke to my heart

NUMBER      ONE

I am blessed and I am a blessing


   say a prayer of blessing

Bless my
husband
children
grandchildren
g grandchildren
Daughter in laws

I am blessed Because of Jesus


     I am living under the blessings of God.


2.  I am so Thankful
Psalm 107:7:1-2
O give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever!  Let the redeemed of the Lord say so.......


We are the redeemed of the Lord and we are supposed to say so.......


3  I was Made to Encourage

Encourage each other and build each other up...
It is powerful. 

Ask God to put a word of encouragement for the people we are going to be around.....



4  Tell the truth----no matter what

Be committed to tell the truth.  Cherish it. No matter what it costs.

Ephesians 4:14  let our lives lovingly express truth (in all things, speaking truly, dealing truly, living truly.)

5  God's Word is in My vocabulary
 Keep speaking the word of God
make it part of everyday vocabulary.

6.  Say Just enough

Proverbs 17:28 "Even a fool when he holds his peace is considered wise. when he closes his lips he is esteemed a man of understanding.  

Concetrate on positive things you should say and not focus on things we should not say or do..  

Do what is good before the Lord, enjoy the freedom and victory it brings to your life....




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home