Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Happy Anniversay to my Hubby 43 years and counting

43 years ago we said I do

Did we really know what all the I do's were????
but we went ahead I do'ed   and I willed  and I did.....
what a marvelous adventure..
Grand time YES
Bad times  Yes
 Ups and down's Yes
But the one thing God has shown me is 


12 Though one may be overpowered,
    two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

If we keep the third strand..the most powerful strand.  We can with stand anything..... 
Commitment where is it nowdays. 
All the young ones searching and not finding their heart's desire, mixed up.

 we need to speak out and let them know.  There is no peace with out the Lord.  He is the third strand that will bind forever...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
James today
The prayer of faith.
Pray for the sick the Lord heals
forgives our sins
confess to each other , pray for each other
prayer of a righteous man is powerful and 

effectiveMy brothers, if one of you should 

wander from the truth and someone should 

bring him back,

20remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from 
the error of his way will save him from death 
and cover over a multitude of sins.
******************************************************





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home