Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Yucky Weather snow snow and more snow

My girlfriend Anna called and said it was like night all day!!! She wondered if we could go to bed yet? It was 4:00 this afternoon.It has been one of those days where we are very thankful its not like this everyday. As I type it is raining on about three feet of snow. Gloomy and just plain yucky...... The snow is shrinking.........but will soon turn to ice. ....Baker Boy shoveled the roof yesterday. Yes we live where we have a rake and you go all around the house and pull off the snow. Our weather has been like Jan and we have had snow snow and more snow...think its going to be a very lon.......................g winter. I keep looking for a widget that will tell me how many days till spring.

Labels: