Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Rain and Wind Down to 40's

Rain and Wind in Texas. Might freeze. I love Texas... the people are great and they are also funny....I love funny.....
This morning I cut Larry's hair he looked a little like Dr Zorba.....no not a little he looked alot like DR. Zorba
.....
We are invited out for lunch for stuffed flounder... Dennis is cooking YUM YUM
and Kermit is making soup in the club house for the park this evening
and then a football watch for.the guys

The guys yell and tell the gals to quiet down and the gals ignore them..

We are working a 2000 piece puzzle.
(I hate that puzzle) :)

wind may blow us away today but on the good side.....I dont have to comb my hair...neither does DR. Zorba cause he has less hair than yesterday. He is trying to grow a pony tail cause he wants one like Mikes...(his son) but the longer it is getting the curlier it is so I think he is gonna be tough out of luck. (smile)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home