Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dec 30 Looks like Rosie is staying parked for the winter...

We decided not to travel this winter.  
Gas is going higher and higher and last night my friend Phy told me she has heard that it may go to 5 dollars a gallon.  

We are going to stay home and put in a sauna.



  We love sauna....have not had one since we moved here. 


 Had one on the farm, and love.. love... loved it..






What a wonderful Christmas.  Christmas morning was like a winter wonderland here. Like something out of the movies.


Going to movies today to see True Grit....  my husband should have been a cowboy...  :)



Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

enjoy that sauna! Sounds good to me.

December 30, 2010 at 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home