Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Friday, December 9, 2016

Your time........




Dec 9th 2016............................
                      my life changed forever.

We were together 45 years   9 months     1 day 
My husband went home to be with the lord.

Was only 3 months 3 days from his diagnosis of 

             Lung cancer. 

He was a gift.............a blessing
My life will never be the same. 

I  know that the Lord has a plan for me 
                 there must be more for me to do.......

  I always thought we would be a "Notebook" story......
                     go together. 
              But that was not God's plan....
                
    its important for me to
                    Spend time with God everyday....

God is more important than  .......... 

    anything else...

RIP Larry Jay Swaim
                                  till we meet again
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️   







Labels: