Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Thursday, October 23, 2008

A beautiful Year in the UP

This has been a great year weather wise in the UP. Maybe almost perfect. One of the most outstanding spring, summer and an awesome fall. Maybe the prettiest one in over 30 years up here.

The election will soon be over. Everyone I think will be so glad. It seems like it has been going on for years.


God is in control and He is great. Peace is what we seek and Gods peace is the desire of my heart.

Well I am going to bake some banana bread today and it is going to smell so good and taste even better..

Baker Boy has everything outside bundled down and taken care of and is all ready for the big white stuff that will soon be upon us.

My blog is mainly a Family journal for my thoughts and feeling. Everyone should journal. It is so healing.

Have a great day and always remember

This is the day that the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it...............................

Labels: ,