Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Monday, February 16, 2009

The Simple Women's Daybook- Feb 16th



Outside my window... IT IS -4 DEGREES, did ya read it right yip that is -4 and that is making me think Texas is even sounding better in da winter time.

I am thinking... Baby its cold outside........... well maybe I am singing

I am thankful for... There are so many things to be thankful for. Good news for a family member who needs some good news.........Thankful that our Son Mark and family may make it up for a visit in a few weeks. After many, many times it did not work out.Thankful that God is the blessed Controller of all things ........and He is Lord of my life..........thankful for Baker Boy our sons and family's.Thankful we are blessed with so many great friends.

From the kitchen.. The tea pot is sizzling on the wood cook stove...which I am very very very thankful for today............. ..but Baker boy may be baking his famous Sour Dough bread today..

..I am creating... a notebook on what to take next winter if we go to Texas and working on a prayer shawl which should have been done by now............

I am going...a bit crazy but whats new????


I am reading the Sunday paper looking for sales and coupons to cut out........


I am hoping.. to get some laundry done today. For sure Baker Boys flannel lined jeans (which by the way he may not need to take to Texas if we go.....)

.I am hearing..Quiet
which is wonderful and why I like early early mornings.........

.Around the house..
The dogs are still sleeping along with Baker Boy.......

A few plans for the week
: We are going to go and look at a camper /Van ......Going to see Jess Play basketball ,
Going on a winter trip........... to Florida........ JK (Just Kidding)

.One of my favorite things...a picture thought to share





God is good.......................all the time

Labels: