Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lift off Day is here Yippeeeeee

Well I woke up at 4:30.
Kinda late for me... LJ is still in dream land..
Went to Netbook and got my email I know even before coffee....

Now who is going to write me between 12:30 and 4:30 am????
I am and early riser LJ is not....
Made coffee and went through my purse.
Rosie is roaring to go.....
Went to make breakfast
and oops....... No food in the house.
Frig empty
freezer empty.
Rosie's  belly is full....
          she is bursting at the seams.
I fear her rollers may not carry us.
We got her new shoes.  Black ones...  smile
She has a wide foot and good taste and was very fussy what was on her feet.

So what will today bring??????
"What Ever"  this is the start of the "Whatever Wherever" trip
Where will we be tonight????   mmmmmmmmmmm 
tune in tomorrow and see
We Pray that the Lord will lead us to Bless someone today...
.
This is Going to be a Play it Forward Trip.......
God is good......................all the time

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home