Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

6 weeks Gluten Free today

Well I went GF (gluten free six weeks ago today)  and boy it is like a new person came out of this body.... 
I am not kidding....do not even feel like the same person....do not even look like the same person...
I CAN SEE MY FEET   :)
Can not say this has been easy..  Specially the eating out part.  But a hamburger with no bun works. 

 If you eat meat...but than again harder  again if you do not eat meat. 

   a rare meat eater here.  Never really liked it so much...it has been very hard eating out.

Went to town and found a brand new smoothie maker.  This really helps me to take the place of ice cream.  I LOVE LOVE love these smoothies.  
This one was 10 dollars brand new at a local used shop.  YIPPEEE.... also picked up a yogurt maker for 1.50.   

Lost over 6 pds in six weeks but not doing this to lose weight.  It sure will not hurt if lose 33 more pounds.  Never have felt better for a long long long time. 

This sure seems like it may be the key for me.  Was only doing it for two weeks.  
Then went to a month and now 6 weeks.  Feel so good it makes it easier now.   

what a joy to have more energy...

God is good all the time

All the time God is good..  

Labels: