Granny’s Blog

Lord show me someone to bless today ....God is good. all the time All the time....... God is good ......

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Notes from Joyce.... Peace and Your conscience

If you don't have peace about what you are doing...............don't do it

Peace is the pathway to Holiness.  Act 23-1

My conscience is clear before God.....I have something no one can take away..Act 24-16....discipline yourself...

Set things right with God....Keep your word.    Make it right...ask for forgiveness..
no excuses...  I am sorry I should have not acted like that please forgive me...

Be sensitive to the Holy Spirit..

Please God do not let me do anything stupid.   God I want to be what you want me to be............time to start saying its time to grow...

Your conscience can be your very best friend... but you can have an over sensitive conscience....  Make a commitment to start following your conscience.  Do what gives you peace.....

Heed the warning of your conscience...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Bucket list for everyday:

Golden rule.... Do on to others as you would want others to do unto you. treat others how I want to be treated.

Give more than I receive:  You cannot be selfish and happy...




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Have no opinion where you have no responsibility...
Three gifts.:
Gift of Conscience
thankful for hot water
for clean water


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home